Is it such a big deal to restore deleted files and programs on your smartphone? Nowadays, there are a plethora of tools to help you find deleted files on smartphone such as applications, pictures, videos, PDF-documents and other miscellaneous information. But you should always try to prevent the loss! All you need is to be careful, do regularly scheduled backup of your applications, games, contacts, messages, calls, settings, bookmarks, calendar entries and so on.
There are several programs for the restoration of files on your smartphone. For instance, you can download the program for the restoration of multi-media and other types of files deleted on your smartphone or tablet. Tenorshare Android Data Recovery is a great example for it.
How to start the recovery with Tenoshare Android Data Recovery?
- Start the recovery program on behalf of the administrator on the PC.
- Insert the memory card into the card reader and connect it to your computer.
- Update your window to see the disk memory card and the data on it.
- Select it and click on the “Start” button to scan.
- Select the image thumbnails and click “Recover” to search for deleted files on your smartphone.
Note that if you have accidentally formatted the internal memory of the smartphone / tablet / smart pad, you shouldn’t worry. In any case, you don’t need to write anything to the device memory, so you’ll have to restore more data.
The Android-smartphone, however, can be used by three different storage locations:
- Internal memory flash
- Micro SD-slot in which the data files to be stored
- as a last option, a variety of digital data can be stored on the SIM-card operator, depending on the amount of available memory.
Most of the Android-based phone also provides cloud function for backup, depending on the manufacturer and the service provider.
What types of data can be lost on a smartphone?
As on most storage devices, smartphones can happen as physical damage and logical errors. An example of physical damage on your phone – it’s the failure of the chip flash memory and controller are not on the inside of the board, caused by a fall (see story above.), So that the mobile device can not be used. Or internal memory chip partially departs from the device, and data can not be accessed for read or save